Our client is a market leading Industrial Services supplier who are looking for an exceptional Cost Engineer / Quantity Surveyor to join one of their on-site teams in Hull.
This will be a minimum six month contract.
Experience of having worked with on-site industrial services is essential.
- Site re-measurement and assessment of completed works
- Compilation of monthly applications for payment in accordance with BP requirements
- Compilation of Compensation Event Notifications for approval by the SPM
- Compilation of Early Warning Notices for approval by the SPM
- Cost and Value Reports - monthly reporting
- Forecasting versus budget (cost and value)
- Sensitivity analysis - best case, worst case and most likely (turnover and p/l)
- Cost provisions/accruals including purchase orders, materials, labour, subcontractors, plant, etc
- Cost analysis - prelims, plant, equipment, materials, labour, subcontract
- Labour rates including accruals for NI, holidays, PPE, small tools
- Subcontract management
- Value analysis- SOR, FP, day works
- Change management
- Valuations and invoicing
- Cash flow and collection
- Trackers for above
- Identifying margin improvement opportunities