Credit Controller (Logistics)
£25k Competitive Salary Package + Benefits
Essex, Chelmsford, Braintree, Brentwood
Are you a Credit Controller looking for that next challenge?
We are working with a rapidly expanding logistics company who are seeking a Credit Controller as part of their recruitment drive to expand their Global Management team.
The Credit Controller will provide vital support to the Global Accounts team working in accordance with established procedures and guidelines.
- Produce weekly and monthly reports of aged debt with particular attention to DV debt
- Attend weekly meetings with the Credit Control team and Financial Controller to ensure the team remain focused and results driven;
- Take ownership of own debtors ledger including Entertainment, and Logistics
- Deal with queries, liaise with operations to achieve resolutions to outstanding issues
- Liaise with a number of key agents, negotiating payment timelines.
The ideal candidate will have a keen interest in improving processes and business performance and proactive in supporting and implementing changes to develop the team objectives.
Apply via CV Submission or contact Mike Cairns on 0151 304 7036 to discuss further.