We are currently recruiting for a Credit Controller to work within the Finance team with one of our clients who are based in Hawarden for a fixed term of 3 months. This is highly likely to become a permanent position within our clients organisation due to an increase in business.
Previous experience within a Credit Control environment is essential for this position, excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills are also really strong qualities for you to be successful in obtaining this position.
You will work closely with the Client Services team to respond to customer queries in a timely manner.
Your Key Duties & Responsibilities
* To collect outstanding debts throughout the Business in a timely and efficient manner.
* Allocate cash on a daily basis.
* To update daily overdue report.
* To establish and maintain relationships with customers and chase debts by means emails & telephone calls.
* Register client queries and maintain up to date Query Reporting working to resolve invoice queries.
* Process and authorise new accounts for customers and Credit/Debit payments Produce monthly statements and ensure remittances are received for any unallocated cash
* Report any concerns on late payment / level of exposure issues
* Liaise with solicitors / debt collection agencies on litigation matters
The ability to work to strict deadlines is essential within this role to enable the successful candidate to plan their tasks in accordance with the internal Credit Control procedures. They will be computer literate with a good working knowledge of the Microsoft office suite. They must be able to maintain a professional and positive attitude throughout when dealing with both internal and external customers.
* 25 Days Annual Leave plus the Bank Holidays
* Enhanced company sick pay scheme
* Recognition Awards
* Learning and Studying Support and Professional Fees Paid
* Group Personal Pension Plan
* Life Assurance
* On Site Car Park
Please click on the link to apply, ensuring all of your contact information and CV are fully up to date.
I look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager