CRM Product Manager (Manufacturing)
Chester, Flintshire, North Wales
Highly Competitive Salary Package + Bonus
We are working with a Global leader in the manufacturing sector who are undergoing a major growth development and expansion and are looking for a CRM Product Manager to guide the companies CRM vision. This is a strategic role to oversee and administer the implementation of the CRM System and work closely with the companies Salesforce team.
The CRM Product Manager will oversee the day to day operations of the system, all major integrations and enhancements to CRM platforms, and coordinate cross-functionally to ensure business needs are exceeded. Some international travel may be required.
Key CRM Product Manager responsibilities include:
- Develop relationships with key business stakeholders to deliver business priorities
- Engage with various business unit leaders and assemble their visions, requests for enhancements, and translate those requests to CRM technical requirements and implementation plans
- Contribute and collaborate internally with the Group Salesforce team, share knowledge and best practices with team members, contribute to internal projects and initiatives and serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for specific technical or process areas.
- Strive to improve the User Experience for colleagues using the system
- Monitor and identify trends in CRM adoption and utilisation
- Evaluate and prioritise business requirements and coordinate new functionality releases
- Identify key opportunities for organisational improvement, as well as development of technical or process enhancements in order to increase operational efficiencies
- Lead strategic project review meetings
- Provide detailed level of effort estimates for proposed solutions and able to articulate the benefits and risks to business stakeholders
- Create, implement, and manage Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and the associated reporting
- Implement and manage robust CRM Change Control procedures and the associated Divisional Communications
- Ensure there is continuous compliance with the Divisional IT and Group Data Security policy and GDPR requirements.
- Train IT Service Desk (1st and 2nd line) colleagues with basic system functionally as and when required.
Key experience and skills required:
- Graduate level qualification
- Excellent communication skills
- 5+ years full-time CRM design and administrator experience
- Deep technical knowledge of CRM products and features, capabilities, best use and how to deploy, including knowledge of the Salesforce platform and ecosystem.
- Knowledge of CRM multi-org implementation best practices and strategies
- Salesforce product certifications (Administrator, Advanced Administrator, Platform App Builder, Service Cloud Consultant, Sales Cloud Consultant) with Enterprise Architecture Experience is a plus.
Apply Via CV Submission or Contact Mike Cairns on 07741260386 to discuss further.