Russell Taylor is actively recruiting a temporary vacancy for a Customer Advisor to work in Leicester.
* Respond to incoming customer calls.
* Accurately record customer data and provide a first-call resolution service wherever possible.
* Send details of any enquiries or complaints, to the relevant operations team.
* Drive the resolution of complaints, liaising with the operations team, to meet the key D+1 (48 hour) KPI.
* Establish and maintain good professional working relationships within the team, operations and Cadent.
* Keep customers updated and informed of the progress of their enquiry/complaint.
* Maintain accurate and comprehensive data records.
* Always follow defined work management and company processes policies.
* Learn, retain, extend, and apply basic understanding of gas mains replacement.
* Contact centre and/or customer service background.
* Experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
* Experience of dealing with enquiries and complaint handling.
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Experience of CRM systems and Microsoft packages.
* Knowledge and experience of using SAP - desirable but not essential.
* Gas industry experience - desirable but not essential.
* Confident and customer focused.
* Committed to putting customers first and achieving high levels of satisfaction.
* Empathic, able to see someone else's point of view, be all inclusive.
* Adopts and maintains positive language and a 'can do' approach to customer challenges.
* Actively seek to build relationships at all levels; to be collaborative and sharing.
* Teamwork, understand the importance of working together and supporting colleagues.