Customer Care Coordinator
Permanent - Full-time
My client are a well-established House builder based in the Warrington area. Due to upcoming projects and an increase in work load they are looking for an experienced Customer Care coordinator to join their Customer care team.
The Customer care Coordinator is responsible for the day to day management of the administration relating to all customer issues. The successful candidate will take ownership of all ongoing customers' issues and will be responsible to allocate resources including Customer Service Operatives and contractors to undertake remedial work in customers' homes. Working closely with the Customer Support Manager, the Customer Support Co-ordinator will be responsible for the collation and management of information and data upwards for analysis dealing with escalations of customer issues, where appropriate.
What you will do:
- Ensure the correct allocation of work to the Customer Support operative team, the existing site teams and / or contractors to fix issues that have arisen in new customer homes.
- Monitor, receive and log the results of all telephone calls and emails from Customers in to the Customer Service system
- Ensure the preparation and issue of the weekly defects report for each site as directed by the Customer Support Manager
- Liaise with the NHBC claims department as required
- Oversee the work of contractors and report on poor contractor outcomes to the Head of Customer Service
- Maintain reasonable timescales for customers for any remediation works, and ensure that customers are kept informed throughout any process taking place in their home what you will have:
- Ability to work independently, prioritise work and take initiative
- Ability to think ahead and forecast customer issues
- Customer services experience
- Works well under pressure/in a fast-moving environment
- Housebuilding or related industry experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established and growing company. To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or contact me on 0151 737 5560