Customer Service Inspections Manager
Salary £40,000 + car allowance + company package
An opportunity has arisen for a Customer Service inspections Manager to join my client's management team. This is a pivotal role within the organisation, where you will be the central point of communication for their customers, ensuring their purchase experience and aftercare is of exceptional standard and quality.
My client are a well-established 5 star house builder based in Warrington and is firmly established as a leading developer with a passion for building high quality new homes, whilst also creating vibrant, sustainable communities.
You will be managing multiple sites within the region, you will be responsible for the Client Inspection works for the Customer Services team, to identify any necessary remedial works across relevant Sites and ensure the on-going quality of all Homes post completion. Dealing with customer issues and problem solving. You will be working alongside the wider team looking to make improvements, highlighting reoccurring faults and proactively working to improve the customer experience.
Key skills and experience required:
- Exceptional communication skills, the ability to deliver results and strong skills in managing customer expectations.
- Experience in a similar role, having worked for a Private Homes Developer/Decent Homes/similar Customer base
- Technical experience within building, fault finding and construction in general is of merit, but knowledge of NHBC warranties and standards is essential.
- Able to handle the pressure that may arise when dealing with internal personnel in these circumstances.
- A good product knowledge is essential, enabling correct solutions to be reached with a variety of reportable issues.
- The ability to stay calm and deal with situations of conflict and high emotion both face to face and in the office environment.
- Ability to build good working relationships and trust at all levels, particularly with Subcontractors
- Must be an excellent communicator and able to use own initiative.
- Must be able to handle a busy office environment, demonstrate time management skills and who can multi task.
- To be able to assess the situation impartially and propose effective solutions based on fact.
- Must have a full, clean driving license
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established and growing company. To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or contact me on 0151 737 5560