Property Inspections Manager
Housing - Permanent
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Property inspections manager to join a well-established 5-star house builder in the North West. My client has one of the best reputations for their quality and build, specialising in building 5-star homes across the North West region.
The ideal Inspection manager will have a trades/ site manager and customer care background. You will report into the Customer Care Director whilst liaising with the Customer Services team to meet and carry out a fair analysis of defects. You must have a good understanding of the NHBC standards and have excellent customer facing skills and comfortable dealing with people at all levels.
- Ensuring satisfactory performance of the subcontractors and staff members allocated to the
- Project under your control
- Keeping the Site Manager informed of information from customer feedback and staff projects reviews, to assist in the planning for improvement
- Ensuring that all relationships with external bodies are managed appropriately
- experience in quality control
- Conduct final quality inspections of properties before and after handed over to the customer, and putting into place prior to handover any remedial action required.
- Manage your own diary and time professional
The ideal candidate will have
- Experience in a Building Inspector capacity, ideally for a housing developer
- Passion for building quality new homes
- Excellent customer facing skills and comfortable dealing with people at all levels
- highly motivated and focused individuals
This position will be to manage and provide a high-quality inspection service between the construction and sales departments to ensure a consistent high-quality product is achieved whilst continually improving the Customer Service experience for my client's customers in pursuit of the 5 Star rating.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 0151 737 5560