Customer Care Manger - Housing
Salary competitive +Car allowance or company car
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Customer Care Manager to join a well-established housing contractor in the Warrington area. The purpose of this role will be to oversee the Customer Care Department, line managing the team, and managing departmental costs. The customer care manager they are looking for will be responsibility for managing all customer property repairs within KPI timescales.
The Customer care manager they are looking for must have worked for another house builder or have some experience with in the residential sector. The ideal candidate must have a successful track record of managing a team of customer service individuals, achieved within the residential industry
- Functionally oversee the Customer Care Department, line managing the team, over-seeing workload and managing departmental costs Continually monitor and improve KPIs from internal and external contacts
- Maintain budget control for the department, including cost of attending to repairs
- Generate monthly analysis reports for the Board
- Produce site specific statistics to include in Site Team Meeting Minutes
- Responsibility for managing all customer property repairs within KPI timescales and attending/dealing with NHBC and LABC claims. Liaising with sub-contractors and residents to achieve the most speedy of outcomes
- Review and re-align handover process and procedures within the Customer Care Department, including establishing customer communication strategy
- Champion our Customer Journey alongside the Head of Sales & Marketing, and Site Build teams to ensure a smooth and efficient Customer Journey outcome
- Introduce, monitor and review processes with the aim of achieving the NHBC/HBF 5* Customer Satisfaction Rating
- Communicate best practise ideas across the business and produce a monthly 'Learning from Experience' report to share with the teams
To apply for this role you should be self-motivated and pro-active, with the ability to meet strict deadlines. It is essential that you have excellent customer service skills, be a confident communicator with a minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role/environment.
If you are interested in this position, then please apply now by sending your CV to email@example.com and if you require any more information please call Lauren Adamson on 0151 737 5560