Maintenance Operative - New build Homes
Salary £28,000 - £30,000 + Company benefits
My client are a leading 5 star house builder in Warrington who are looking for a Customer Service Maintenance Operative to ensure their new home owners receive the best care following their move into their Homes.
This role is to carry out general maintenance works and minor repairs to a high standard. As you will be in a customer-facing role and will be working in our customer's new homes, my client expect only the highest standard of maintenance and customer service. You will be responsible for new customers who have recently moved in within the last 12 months.
The successful maintenance operative needs to be someone who is multi-skilled and can put their hand to all aspects of build. With your experience within these skills, you will be a self-made problem solver, and someone who can quickly identify any issues and know how to put it right.
- To carry out general maintenance and repairs to new build Homes including associated carpentry and preparation, and making good and other types of internal and external works as instructed by the Customer Service Manager
- To maintain appropriate and accurate records of time, duration and scope of works undertaken, together with materials and plant utilised on each project
- To carry out works in a courteous and professional manner ensuring that the reputation and standing of the association is positively promoted in all dealings
- To provide a customer focused service at all times
- To communicate effectively and work productively with all other staff
- To undertake other related tasks that are reasonably requested by the Customer Service Manager
The ideal candidate will have a successful track record within the house building industry and it is essential that you are a confident communicator, proficient with Microsoft packages, with ideally experience in a similar role/environment.
To apply please email your CV to Lauren.firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 0151 737 5560