We are proud to be recruiting on behalf of our client for a Customer Coordinator, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expending FMCG Manufacturer based in the Warrington area.
We are looking for an ambitious, passionate, career focused and experienced Supply Chain & Customer Orders Coordinator to join their extremely busy, thriving and dedicated Sales and Customer Service Team. Language skills would be highly advantageous.
Does this sound like an opportunity that you are craving for in your new career move? If YES, below is an overview of YOUR NEW ROLE.
Your Key Responsibilities
Reporting to the Head of Business Development whilst working closely with the Customer Services Team; the key responsibilities of you role will be as follows:
- Working in a fast paced, ever changing, sales/customer service environment you will be liaising between the customer and cross functional internal teams (Production, Warehouse, Lab, Quality Control) to successfully meet the customer`s expectations.
- Support the customer at all levels of the business process model within our contract manufacturing environment including:
- Customer order fulfilment processes.
- Forecasting and planning.
- Ensuring accurate customer documentation and pricing.
- Supporting business development activities
- Completing all required paperwork for customer forecasts, orders, changes to orders, following orders through production to despatch
- Sending customer products World Wide and completing correct documentation; Certificates, different countries varying export documentation
- Managing the customer complaints efficiently, ensuring they are escalated to the right personnel in a timely manner
- To communicate and develop a strong working relationship with all the in-house departments, suppliers and client/customers.
Personal Attributes and Experience you will possess to be successful in your new role
- Proven experience as a Supply Chain & Customer Orders Coordinator or in a similar role where organisational Communication and team working skills are fully tested.
- Two Years` experience within Manufacturing or FMCG
- Charismatic with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels within the organisation.
- Tenacious, self-starting, committed and hardworking.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Ability to work at a fast pace with attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Competitive salary (depending on experience)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Competitive holiday allowance