Customer Order Processor with SAP (Manufacturing)
We currently have an opportunity for a Customer Order Processor to join our clients extremely busy Customer Service Department in Holywell.
As our successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day management of detailing customer orders; and will promote and provide a professional high-quality service to our customers by utilising in-depth knowledge of our products.
Your Key Responsibilities:
* Inputting customer order requirements onto SAP detailing bespoke screens ensuring high levels of accuracy and efficiency to meet customer demand
* Utilise in-depth knowledge of our products to ensure a full range of products are offered
to support individual needs of customers.
* Ability to review customer panel and ancillary cutting details, intelligently review detailing guide for each product we offer and detail and arrange them in a logical order for production to manufacture and also for transporting product from plant of manufacture to customer on
* Using SAP to process orders ready for the planning team to schedule
* Effectively manage and prioritise orders to ensure specific production and delivery schedules are met
* Creating and transmitting purchase orders against established purchase agreements for generated orders, liaising with the accounts department to manage credit flow
* Communicate with other manufacturing plants to ensure that customer orders are prioritised as per requirements
* Provide reliable information and support, fast order processing, enabling prompt and precise invoicing for our customers as well as for our various internal and external partners
* Liaise with internal colleagues and departments as appropriate to resolve any customer order related queries
* Verification of customer orders from other detailers before scheduling
* Build and maintain strong relationships with customers by providing excellent customer service.
* Monday to Thursday 8.15am - 5.00pm / Friday 4.00pmfinish
* 24 days plus all bank holidays
* Competitive pension contributions
Please click on the link to apply.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager