Customer Sales Coordinator (Construction & Manufacturing)
Closing Date - 2nd November
We currently have an opportunity for a Customer Sales Co-ordinator to join our clients busy Internal Sales Team. This is an incredible opportunity to join a globally renownded organisation where your career and professional development are the core of how much they value their employees.
In your new role You will be responsible for general administration, negotiating and providing full support to the Sales team.
Your Key Responsibilities
* Dealing with incoming enquires from new and existing customers by phone, fax and email.
* Building relationships with new and existing customers.
* Preparing and processing detailed quotations with 100% accuracy to meet customers deadlines and departmental standards
* Quotation follow up and information gathering
* Negotiating and securing orders within agreed contribution parameters
* Setting up projects on the database
* Work as a team with external Area Sales team, to ensure we optimise sales and contribution.
* Working closely with colleagues and other departments (technical, customer service and accounts).
* Project tracking and follow up.
* Forecasting sales opportunities
* Processing orders on to the system with 100% accuracy ensuring deadlines are achieved
* Excel reporting (weekly and monthly reports)
* Raising credit notes
* Additional Admin including scanning records.
* Providing support and holiday cover for other members of the team
As our successful candidate you will possess the following skills, qualifications and experience:
* Computer literate with good pc and data entry skills (excel, word)
* Well organised and with an attention to detail
* Ability to work on own initiative whilst still being a team player
* Ability to work to deadlines
* Meeting and surpassing targets
* Competent in mathematics
* Confident and self-motivated
* Good communication and telephone skills
* Ability to quickly develop a knowledge of both product and market
* Monday to Thursday 8.15am - 4.40pm / Friday 3.55pm finish
* £20,000 salary
* Divisional Bonus
* 24 days plus all bank holidays
* Competitive pension contributions
Please click on the link to apply.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager