Do you have experience working in a fast-paced customer service administration role?
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge?
Do you want to work somewhere that allows flexible working hours?
Other benefits you'll get:
- 25 days Annual Leave,
- Training and Development,
- Pension scheme,
- Health cash plan,
- Life assurance,
- Flexible working,
- Perks hub,
- EAP Wellbeing hub.
What will you be doing?
- You will be responsible for taking telephone calls concerning customer service-related queries alongside acting as a receptionist to greet and give visitors access,
- Chasing suppliers, when necessary,
- Ordering parts,
- Updating customer's assets on customers own data base,
- Processing incoming and outgoing subcontract items.
Where will you be doing it?
- Our client is a worldwide specialist in calibration and asset management services, they were established in 1999 and have grown massively, now covering a total of 26 countries worldwide…would you like to be part of their success?
What you'll need:
- Attention to detail and IT literate,
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills,
- Experience of working with minimum supervision in a busy and demanding environment.
We appreciate your CV may not be up to date. No problem, just apply and we can deal with that later.