We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Administrator with SAP experience to join our client, a globally recognised brand and a market leader. This role is to assist and work with the Quotations team to help input the correct data in the CRM system (SAP), Liaising with existing Customers as well as potential new customer with their enquiries. This role will initially be a 3 month fixed term however we ask that candidates may be flexible to an extension.
If this sounds like the next exciting career opportunity, details of your new role are below.
Your new role as Customer Service Administrator will involve:
- You will be producing quotes for UK customers, enquiries can be received by phone, fax, email and by post.
- You will be confirming all quotations issued and entered onto SAP.
- Giving feedback on customer comments on the level of prices to your Manager, allowing them to continually monitor the markets competitiveness.
- You will be liaise closely with Area Sales Managers on a daily basis to discuss pricing levels on the major projects received by quotations for pricing.
- Maintain the project details on the database so that they are always up to date with the latest information.
- From current and potential customers gain continual feedback on performance of the company in meeting requirements and pass to the Quotations Manager to allow improvements to be made as and when necessary.
To be successful in your new role you will need:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient in the use of SAP and Microsoft Office
- Previous experience of working in a customer service or call centre type role, handling high volume calls and queries from multiple sources
- The ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Highly motived, goal driven with a can do attitude
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Holiday Pay
- Pension contribution
- Full Onsite Facilities
- Potential Career progression and personal development