Our client is looking to grow their fantastic customer's service team do to company growth. In this role you will be a key contact for the customers. On a daily basis you will be liaising with customers from the enquiry stage through to invoicing, minimising any risks and striving to exceed the client's expectations.
In your new role you will be:
- Process and administer the customer orders from the UK and internationally from enquiry stage through to the invoice.
- To actively manage customer's accounts from accurate efficient order entries through active stock management to ensure deliveries are made in OTIF.
- Actively try to minimize any customer service problems that may arise from supply chain activities & pre-communicate these to the customer.
- Process customer orders on the SAP system accurately and ensuring the customer is informed of delivery timeframe and stock availability.
- Ensuring all the customer enquires are dealt with as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- You will also need to liaise with the stock control and production team to resolve any issues regarding the stock availability.
Skills you require to be successful in your new role:
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced Logistics or FMCG background.
- Planning and organisation - The ability to establish an efficient course of action for self and others to follow, which accommodates varying priorities.
- Computer literate individual with ability to work with SAP and Microsoft Office
- Customer Focus - The ability to build solid customer relationships
- Good communication skills in both Written and Verbal
- Interpersonal skills - effective communicator with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Team working - The ability to work as part of a team in order to achieve the overall KPI's for the department.
- Proactively seek to improve personal performance through training programmes and by personal development.
Monday - Friday 08:30 -17:00
- 24 Days Holiday + 8 Bank holidays
- Life Insurance
- Training and development opportunities
- Pension contribution paying up to 5%
- Staff Shop
- Annual Pay Reviews