Customer Service Co-ordinator
Location - Stone
Salary - £17k-18k per annum
Russell Taylor is actively recruiting a Customer Service Co-ordinator to work for an established Engineering System Integrator in Stone. We are ideally looking for candidates with Administration and Customer Service skills / experience.
* Carry out administrative jobs - photocopying, typing, book meeting rooms etc.
* Answer phone calls, messages in relation to the service department.
* Schedule the activities for the Service Engineers.
* Liaise with clients and engineers that all paperwork has been provided.
* Ensure all required parts for the services are available.
* Organise the service engineers travel and accommodation.
* Prepare the correct documentation for quotations and services.
* Raise Sales Orders/Purchase Request/MRP Demands within SAP/Mari Project in accordance with correct purchasing and sales procedures.
* Be responsible for the process of contract renewals through to contract completions.
* To control ad hoc maintenance/repair visits for the service department according to the customers' requirements.
* Work towards Level 3 in Business Administration.
* Capable on a computer including Microsoft Office.
* Good verbal and communication skills.
* Positive attitude to multi-tasking.
* Organisational skills.
* High level of attention to detail.
* Previous experience of working within a Customer Service role.
* Full clean driving licence.