Customer Service Co-ordinator
Location - Stone, Staffordshire
Russell Taylor is actively recruiting a Customer Service Co-ordinator to work for an established Engineering System Integrator in Stone. We are looking for candidates with Administration and Customer Service skills / experience.
The company offers many benefits:
- Attractive salary
- Benefits package
- Opportunity for training and professional development
- Enjoyable and exciting career in a growing company
- 33 days annual leave
- 6% Employer Pension contribution
- Life insurance at 4x salary
- Free flu vaccinations
You will be:
- Carrying out administrative jobs - photocopying, typing, book meeting rooms etc.
- Answering phone calls and messages in relation to the service department.
- Scheduling the activities for the Service Engineers.
- Liaising with clients and engineers that all the paperwork has been provided.
- Ensuring all required parts for the services are available.
- Organising the service engineers travel and accommodation.
- Preparing the correct documentation for quotations and services.
- Raising Sales Orders/Purchase Request/MRP Demands within SAP/Mari Project in accordance with correct purchasing and sales procedures.
- Responsible for the process of contract renewals through to contract completions.
- Controlling ad hoc maintenance/repair visits for the service department according to the customers' requirements.
- Working towards your Level 3 in Business Administration.
You must have:
- Good verbal and communication skills.
- A positive attitude to multi-tasking.
- Good organisational skills.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Previous experience of working within a Customer Service role.
- A high level of computer literacy including Microsoft Office.