Customer Service Coordinator (Construction Manufacturing)
£21,000 - £24,000 + Annual Bonus & Annual Salary Reviews
We are thrilled to be working alongside our client, a rapidly expanding construction manufacturing company in Maesteg. Their customer service team is looking to grow to accommodate all the new business that they are winning... we are therefore looking to add TWO new Customer Service professionals in to this team! Graduates are welcome, what we are looking for is career passion, enthusiasm and a proactive approach to working alongside multi-million pound spending clients.
If this sounds like the role, and ng for the most incredible company, that you are looking for... Click on the link, we are interviewing for these roles NOW!
In Your New Role You Will Be:
* Preparation and processing of customer quotations
* Processing orders with a 'right first time' mentality
* Be the customer's internal advocate
* Answering queries from customers
* Liaising internally with other departments to see queries through, 'start to finish' for customers
* Ownership of territory, including any incoming complaints
* Checking of technical information and pricing according to data sheets and costing modules
* Maintain records to the highest standard
* Follow processes in line with regulatory and company standards
* Processing using the company's ERP / cloud-based system, Outlook and Excel
* Support a team-driven organisation whilst prioritising own workload
* Deal with queries whilst working in a fast-paced environment and working towards departmental KPI's
* Report customer or system issues to the Regional Accounts Team Leader in a timely manner
* Archiving of all relevant data, maintaining visibility of all correspondence, documents and internal information
* Contribute to the continuous business improvement process and to the meeting of business objectives
* To be an ambassador for the company at all times internally and externally
* Comply with Fatal Risk Standards, Health & Safety Policy and safe working practices, ensure responsibility for safety and discipline in work area and report accidents and 'near misses' in accordance with defined safety procedures
* Monday - Friday 8.30am-5.00pm
* 24 days holiday + bank holidays
* 3% pension
* Salary up to £24,000 (Full product training given)
If you are looking for job security and to join a thoroughly hard working business where you will become a key member of the Customer Service Team... then apply NOW by clicking on the link.
I look forward to receiving your your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager
#Hiring #Manufacturing #CustomerService