Customer Service Coordinator (Healthcare Distribution)
Our client is a family run business, established for over 30 years with exciting growth plans in 2020, to help support and contribute to their growth they are expanding their sales team!!!! We are looking for a professional customer service executive who relishes upselling and cross-selling to join the business and make a fast impact.
With our clients values for their end clients being Passionate and Caring, Being Creative, Integrity Always paired with Go the extra mile and Friendly Experts... this is certainly a business and culture that would be a pleasure to work for.
If this sounds like just the opportunity you were looking for, read below and click apply!
Your New Role
As a Customer & Sales Account Manager you will need:
* Actively making and answering calls, speaking with both prospective and existing customers nationwide.
* Create quotes and handle sales enquiries.
* Drive additional revenue through regular promotions and targeted calls.
* Proactively research and question the customer about their business needs gaining a full understanding of their requirements, thereby enabling you to align their needs with the relevant products and services and close any relevant sales gaps.
* Working as part of a wider sales and customer service team; sharing knowledge, ideas and resources, you will liaise with the field-based Account Executives in order to develop more complex solutions for clients.
* The role will require the ability to effectively manage sales opportunities and your own sales pipeline.
* Demonstrable experience in a sales environment is required
* Experience in customer relationship management.
* Success in both developing new business and growing established business.
* Ability to represent and promote the business in a professional and positive manner
* It would be advantageous, but not essential, to have knowledge of healthcare sectors and products, however, full training will be given.
In return you will work in a friendly environment where full support will be given, to progress your career with a highly-successful company.
* Salary £23,000 + bonus scheme
* Progressive working environment
* Monday to Friday 40 hours per week
* Government pension scheme
* 25 days annual leave
Please click on the link to apply ensuring all of your contact details are fully up to date.
We look forward to receiving your applciation.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager