Customer Services Coordinators (Manufacturing)
£21,000 + Incredible & Modern Offices
Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
Would you like to be part of a vibrant, enthusiastic team, within a growing division of one of the UK's largest business supplies dealers? If so, we may just have the perfect role for you.
We are looking for 2 Customer Services Coordinators to complement our clients Team at their brand new Head Office in Bromborough.
As their new Coordinator you will work together with our existing administrative team, our sales force and our customers, to provide administrative support in our fasted growing division.
The role offers the right applicant the ability to gain valuable experience within a fast-paced, commercial working environment.
In a team environment, your main duties will include:
* Working with our administration team, sales force and directly with our customers to take and process either Office Supplies, Workwear & PPE or Print & Promotional Gift orders
* Providing quotations and advice to our customers and sales force
* Liaising with our production team to ensure an accurate workflow
* Liaising with suppliers to monitor incoming purchase orders
To be successful in your new role you will:
* Be comfortable using Microsoft based programmes (Outlook, Word and Excel)
* Have good organisation skills, be able to work under pressure and to deadlines
* Possess good written and verbal communication skills to develop business relationships with our customers
* Be highly motivated and willing to learn
Working hours: Monday - Friday from 9am - 5:30pm
These roles are to start ASAP due to increase in business demand. Very eciting times.
Please click on the Link to submit your application.
We very much look forward to speaking to you.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager