Do you want to work for a market leading manfacturer skin and beauty treatments? Are you dedicated and passionate about delivering exceptional customer service by working within a strong Supply Chain division?
If the answer is yes, this could well be your new role, ready for the New Year!!
Supply Chain/ Customer Service Co-Ordinator
This really is an exciting opportunity to be part of a vibrant and dynamic Supply Chain team based in the Chester office working for a fast paced and ever changing global health and beauty company.
Your Responsibilities as Customer Service Coordinator
- Receive and process customer orders through to invoice and dispatch
- Manage internal and external customer expectations
- Coordinate with 3rd party logistics warehouse to agree daily order preparation schedule
- Maintain up to date information in the group ERP system to provide visibility to all departments via daily sales/order reporting
- Issue and sense check monthly forecast files
- Monitor and analyse actual sales vs forecast and escalate issues or trends to management
- General admin as required, including assisting in team projects and providing support for Financial and Quality audits
Your Key Areas of Expertise
- IT and Computer skills (Including Excel: Pivot tables, V Look-ups)
- Ability to handle large amounts of data accurately
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong mixture of self-starter and team player
- Methodical, with strong organisational skills
- Ability to act on own initiative and to understand when escalation is needed
- Mon - Thurs 9am-5.30pm Friday 9am-5pm
- 25 Days plus Bank Holidays
- Pension Contributions 3% Employee and 5% from Employer
- 10% Bonus
- Full healthcare package
Please click on the link to apply, please ensure all contacts details are fully up to date.
I look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager