Customer Service Graduate (Construction Manufacturing)
We have a fantastic opportunity with our global construction manufacturing client for someone who looking for a career in Customer Service and to fast track into a management role and become a key member of the UK & Ireland management team.
Our client combines a competitive salary and benefits within a dynamic and fast paced environment so that you will never stop learning and developing your business skills.
Your New Role
Providing consistently excellent customer service has always been a key priority for our client and is one of the pillars of their huge global success. Their Customer Service team is a busy, fast paced and demanding environment. They are looking for someone to immerse themselves in the day to day workings of all aspects of a customer services role, learning each part, challenging processes and procedures with a view to making them better. Liaising with different business units and different sites to see how each part of the business works with some travel being a part of the required role. Gaining knowledge to update SOP's, review SAP upgrades, identifying training requirements etc.
As our successful candidate you will also be working on key initiatives. These will include a variety of projects with the management team to continuously improve customer service and in particular the digital transformation in customer service.
These projects will include:
- Back to basics initiatives within customer service with an overhaul our of training methods and standardisation of our procedures
- Technology driven online ordering
- Salesforce implementation across the customer services team
- Maximising the benefits of our ERP (SAP) system for our customer service team and our customers
- Continuous improvement projects covering KPI's, improving Net Promoters scores and team development etc.
As the successful candidate for this role you will ideally have:
- 2:1 in a business management, business development or commercially related degree.
- Previous experience in a customer facing role.
- Strong desire to develop a management career in customer service.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to make decisions, to look at current processes and be able to identify areas of improvement
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership and influential skills and a strong desire to manage teams.
- The ability to remain professional and maintain a calm demeanour under pressure.
- Good negotiation skills and the ability to deal with all levels of personnel within the customer's organisation.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to problem solve to a positive outcome.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- £27,000 with a 10% bonus
- Monday to Thursday 8.15am - 5.00pm / Friday 4.00pm finish
- 24 days plus all bank holidays
- Competitive pension contributions
- State of the art working environment
Please click on the link to apply ensuring all of your contact details are fully up to date.
I look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager