Customer Project Coordinator (Construction Manufacturing)
This exciting new role has come about due to our client opening their new Technical Services Office close to Birmingham City Centre! You will be part of a brand new team comprising of Technical Services, Design Engineers, CAD Engineers and the CAD Technicians who will all work closely to you to enable an exceptional delivery of customer service.
Not only will you be taking a brand new role, you will also be part of an exciting time for this client as they plan to globally dominate their specialism in Construction Manufacturing an Contracting.
As our new Project Co-ordinator your role will be to ensure the efficient processing of all Projects from hand over through to Delivery. In order to meet commitments to customers, the job holder will liaise closely with Sales, Production, Design, Transport, Installation and Accounts. The Customer Service Department plays a pivotal role in the business by co-ordinating the input of several disciplines to achieve customer satisfaction, and ensure the profitability level for each project is achieved
Key responsibilities include:
- Point of contact for customers at an order acceptance level and onwards, managing the relationship and encouraging repeat business
- Review and discuss orders with the customer to gain an understanding of the project, from design to install
- Discuss and review the project with the business and ensure all collaborative information is received in a timely manor
- Input orders into the companies computer systems, processing and checking details and resolving any issues or queries.
- The timely release of order details to Production/Operations team from the Design and Customer Service Departments
- Handling day-to-day enquiries received regarding customer contracts, products and general administration duties.
- Co-ordinating the delivery of each contract inline with the initial project discussion
- Tracking Key Milestones within each order to ensure KPI's are met
- Responding promptly and effectively to both Internal and External Stakeholders
- Logging of complaints and tracking of timelines
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Construction background Knowledge, Sub-Contractor level preferable.
- Ability and interest in learning about and understanding the manufacturing process'
- Champion the Customer's requirements at all times
- Be committed, driven, resourceful and have a positive can do attitude
- Problem Solver and provide continuous improvements solutions
- Be a valued and participative member of the team
- Be able to learn new skills quickly
Salary £22,000 - £26,000 (depending on experience)
- Annual guaranteed bonus
- Monday to Friday hours full time (early finish on a Friday)
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension contribution up to 9%
NOTE: All new offices are compliant with current social distancing measures
Please click on the link to apply ensuring all your details and contact information are fully up to date.