CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST (MANUFACTURING)
£23,000 - £25,000 DOE
Our client is looking for an ambitious, career hungry, customer focussed individual to join their Customer Service Team. They are a global manufacturing business who promise not only continued career development but also excellent and highly competitive contractual benefits.
If you are looking for growth and progression with the support of a market leading company this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Reporting in to the Customer Services Manager, you new role will entail:
* Taking inbound calls and enquiries
* Advising customers on best product for their application
* Independent problem solving
* Order Processing
* Working as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service
* Dealing with worldwide sister company factories in order to get best possible delivery times and prices.
* Keeping customers informed of changes to orders eg. Despatch date
* Learning the pricing structure to be able to register new prices and items within the in-house computer system.
* Assisting colleagues when looking at gross margin analysis for customer accounts.
* Responsible for looking after a specific apparel market and submitting monthly plans for several sister companies to ensure that capacity allocation is reserved for our monthly stock orders.
Previous Experience Essential for this role:
* Minimum of 2 years experience in a Customer Service Role
* Fully competent in Microsoft Office (Excel specifically- Advanced Level)
* Attention to detail is imperative as the catalogue of products is extremely lengthy
* Need to be able to prioritise and manage your own time
* Professional attitude and response towards customers
* Team Player but able to problem solve independently
* Punctual and conscientious
* Up to 10% company contributory pension scheme
* Subsidised Gym membership
* Cycle to work scheme
* 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
* Employee assistance program
Please click on the link to apply ensuring all of your contact information and CV are fully up to date.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager