Customer Service Administrator (FMCG Manufacturing)
Do you LOVE delivering excellent customer service? Do you have experience working in a busy administration role within manufacturing? Do you want to work for a company where the working environment is prestine, modern and completely incredible to work in? If the answer is YES, this is definitely your new role!
Joining our clients customer service team, you will be heavily involved with and responsible for managing customer orders, arrange deliveries and liaising with logistics providers as well as internal departments to deliver market leading service to customers. You will be working alongside & supporting the Commercial team to understand customer requirements, manage service issues effectively and provide forecast information to the business
Your Role and Responsibilities
* Receipt, acknowledgement and entry of customer orders into the business
* Work closely with and provide support to the Sales Team providing feedback on customer issues and forecasting data
* Liaise with production planning teams on customer demands, product stock levels and forecasts to ensure the optimum production and stock objectives are met
* Co-ordinate quality issues with the Technical team
* Maintain any planning spreadsheets that may be required in order to manage transactions and provide essential management information
* Ensure high level of service to customers is maintained in the most cost effective manner
* Co-operate with the Sales Team regarding payment queries, to resolve problems, disputes and proof of delivery queries whilst maintaining a positive relationship with the customer
* Ensure customer relationships are managed professionally with the objectives of retention and growth.
* Maintain, develop and promote a positive corporate image and reputation with customers
* Build and maintain strong working relationships with logistics providers to achieve efficient and cost effective delivery of product
* To work closely with your fellow Customer Service team members to ensure a cohesive approach to the department's responsibilities
* To manage and plan your duties to achieve agreed objectives. Feedback relevant commercial information relating to customers in an efficient way
* Escalate issues as required, effectively communicate to the department and the rest of the business as required
* Contribute to the development of effective planning systems through sales forecasting and monitoring of customer demand
* Export certification and corresponding documentation
* Liaising with freight forwarder and other external contacts to ensure departure deadlines
Please click on the link to apply ensuring all your details are correct.
I look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager