CUSTOMER SERVICE ADMINISTRATORS (MANUFACTURING)
£20,000 + Divisional Bonus
IMMEDIATE PERMANENT VACANCIES - These roles are to start ASAP for our Global Construction Manufacturing client!! Not only will you be joining an incredible Team you will also be joining a company who truly value their employees and who are always looking at continual progression and development for their staff.
If you take pride in delivering exceptional customer service and in a role where no one day is the same, this is the role for you!!
Construction Graduates more than welcome to apply.
Your New Role
Day to day management of customer orders, from receipt through to delivery, with responsibility for ensuring material and production capacity are available.
You will need to liaise with Area Sales Managers, internal quotations departments and divisional production facilities to enable fulfilment of customer orders on time in full.
You will be the first point of contact for any customer queries, which will mean you will also have contact with the Quality, Finance and Transport Departments in order to resolve any issues raised
Your Core Responsibilities
* Processing orders via SAP
* Acknowledging customer orders within 24 hrs of receipt
* Working with customers on a daily basis to manage their orders
* Dealing with requests to expedite or delay orders (either at customer or plant request in the case of any production issues such as machine breakdowns)
* Raising complaints on the SAP system within 24 hours of receipt and working with the Customer Care Team to reach resolutions for the customer
* Processing credit and debit notes
* Working with the Finance Department to resolve credit issues
* Working with the Transport Department, retrieving ETA information and organising expedited transport where needed
* Timely release of orders to Planning and Production
* Working with the Planning Department to both expedite and push back orders, achieving the best outcome for the customer without negatively impacting production capacity and efficiencies
* Working as part of Team, with own colleagues within Customer Service and those from other key departments
* Utilising problem-solving skills to find customer resolutions
* Managing complex projects to strict deadlines
* Launching complex projects for review with internal departments
* Independently organising, prioritising and managing workload
* Ensuring accuracy of details, both own work and checking others work
* Maintaining calm under pressure
* Demonstrating excellent verbal and written communication skills
Qualifications / Education / Experience
* Proven knowledge and experience of working in a fast-paced customer focused environment, ideally manufacturing
* Strong computer skills
* Qualifications in English and Maths
* Degree qualification desirable but not essential
* Proven experience of working with a team to achieve results
* Proven data input experience
Skills / Key Characteristics
* Hard working and committed
* Professional and courteous telephone manner
* Highly organised with excellent administrative skills
* Ability to manage complex projects to strict deadlines
* Ability to work well as part of a team
* Ability to remain calm under pressure
* Excellent problem-solving skills
* Experience of SAP would be advantageous
* Hours of work: 38hrs/wk Working hours (M - TH 8:15 - 16:40 and F 08:15 - 15:55)
* £20,000.00 per annum
* Annual bonus (non contractual/discretionary)
Please click on the link to apply ensuring all of your contact information and CV are fully up to date.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager