Customer Service Administrator (Manufacturing)
Birkenhead & Bromborough
£20,000 Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
Would you like to be part of a vibrant, enthusiastic team, within a growing division of one of the UK's largest business supplies dealers? If so, we may just have the perfect role for you.
We require an additional Administrative Support & Customer Service Operative to complement our expanding Print & Promotional Gift Team at our Head Office in Birkenhead. As our new Coordinator you will work together with our existing administrative team, our sales force and our customers, to provide administrative support in our fasted growing division.
The role offers the right applicant the ability to gain valuable experience within a fast-paced, commercial working environment.
In a team environment, your main duties will include:
* Working with our administration team, sales force and directly with our customers to take and process Print & Promotional Gift orders
* Providing quotations and advice to our customers and sales force
* Liaising with our production team to ensure an accurate workflow
* Liaising with suppliers to monitor incoming purchase orders
To be successful in your new role you will:
* Be comfortable using Microsoft based programmes (Outlook, Word and Excel)
* Have good organisation skills, be able to work under pressure and to deadlines
* Possess good written and verbal communication skills to develop business relationships with our customers
* Be highly motivated and willing to learn
Working hours: Monday - Friday from 9am - 5:30pm
This role is to start immediately. Please click on the Link to submit your application.
We very much look forward to speaking to you.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager