Customer Account Coordinator (Chemical Manufacturing)
£20,000 - £23,000 DOE
Due to exciting growth we are EXCLUSIVELY recruiting for TWO Customer Account Coordinators to join a successful supply chain team. For the ideal candidates, we are looking to start both roles ASAP. These roles have materialised to two internal promotions which is fantastic.
Our client is a World Class manufacture and supplier of surfactants and associated chemicals for the personal care, cosmetics, HI&I and many industrial applications. They offer an impressive wide range of chemical manufacturing capabilities on behalf of its global customer base.
They are part of a dynamic group of businesses engaged in the development, manufacture and distribution of chemical intermediates for Personal Care, Household Care and Industrial applications.
They have a hugely exciting future with plans to grow the business dramatically over the next 3 years which will have a fantastic impact on the development and internal promotion of their employees.
If this sounds like the a business and a team that you would like to join and become an integral part of this exciting journey… this could be your new role!
Your New Role Summary/Purpose
- As part of the internal sales team you will actively promote our Chemicals name, products and services into a global market.
- Carry out multiple duties including Order processing, Production oversight, Transport & Logistics and Invoicing.
- Provide all the relevant copies of COAs, POD, raw material collection.
- Be the internal face for our customers and ensure orders and expectations are met.
Your Essential Responsibility
As a Customer Account Coordinator you will take responsibility for managing and carrying out all related matters for our customers through conference calls, one-2-one calls and via email.
The business is looking for a clear communicator, confident, self-motivated and proactive candidate with enthusiasm, a passion for sales and putting customers first. Suitable candidates will have the ability to prioritise multiple orders and allocate stock to meet all customer expectations.
Duties/ Areas of Responsibility
- Internal focus for identified customers.
- Inputting orders.
- Order acknowledgment (Confirmation of completion & collection date/ amending orders, tracking date movements & communicating to customers).
- Create and send certificate of authenticity / collection notes to customers.
- Manage Customer Release Notes.
- Generate invoices to customers.
- Dealing with customer complaints.
- Regular dialogue with customers by phone, email and face to face meetings to develop strong relationships.
- Quarterly customer forecast/offtake (Check, Plan and allocate stock).
- Monthly stock report to be generated and sent to customers.
- Understand customers market and align the business to deliver their expectations.
- Proactively ring customers to encourage placement of new sales orders.
- Assist in organising exhibitions, attending as required.
- Other tasks as required by your manager.
- A strong customer service background within manufacturing (chem/pharma/plastics/food)
- Work under pressure and to strict and sometimes challenging deadlines, with the ability to prioritise own work.
- Work on own initiative but realise the need for the whole team to get the business done.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Have excellent administration, planning, organisational and time keeping skills.
- Positive "Can Do" attitude to challenge and deliver customer expectations.
- Ability to remain flexible and deliver any ad-hoc duties/specific projects as assigned.
- Chemical knowledge desirable.
- Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- 3% pension, Laptop
- Salary range £20,000 - £23,000