Customer Service Manager (Construction Manufacturing)
Salary Negotiable DOE
Kingscourt, Co. Cavan - Ireland
We are thrilled to be working alongside our global client in hiring their new Customer Service Manager. As their new Manager you will be joining their extremely busy department based in Kingscourt.
This is a FANTASTIC opportunity to join their business as they excel expectations, increasing profits (despite COVID) and are hiring all new roles due to growth.
The Customer Service Manager will have the ability to maintain and enhance the Customer Service policy for the Irish site; be able to build and maintain effective working relationships; and always exceed customer expectations. This role will also help create smooth end to end processes.
To be successful in your new role you will need to demonstrate strong leadership skills, be confident, and well-motivated as you will be taking full responsibility for the Customer Service, Detailing and CAD teams.
Your Key Responsibilities will be:
* Ensure all orders are processed in a timely fashion to achieve customer deliveries.
* Investigate and solve customers' problems/complaints as well as develop and enhance the feedback and complaints procedures for customers to use.
* Attend and present at regular meetings to a variety of management levels.
* Identify and implement continuous improvements and cost out projects.
* Have a detailed and up to date understanding of the organisation's products and services.
* Communicate courteously with customers via telephone/email/letter/face to face and keep an accurate record of discussions or correspondences with customers.
* Liaise with Company Management at all levels.
* Ensure budget requirements are monitored and managed.
* Take overall ownership of all departmental issues following problems through to resolution.
* Develop and maintain clear standard operating procedures for all activities.
* Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities.
* Line Management of the customer service and design teams, ensuring performance appraisals are conducted with all staff.
* Drive key project and digitalization growth within the business.
* Work alongside UK & Ireland customer service manager on driving best practice and standardisation.
* Serve as a member of the local Irish management team.
As our successful candidate for the Customer Service Manager role you will ideally have the following skills and experience:
* Minimum 5 years' experience of working in a fast-paced customer service environment with proven management skills.
* A confident communicator and highly customer service focused.
* A self-starter with excellent problem solving, analytical, planning and organisation skills with a focus on continuous improvement.
* Able to remain focused and make decisions in a demanding and fast-paced environment
* Experience with SAP / Sales Force would benefit, but not essential.
Monday - Thursday 08.00 - 16.45 and Friday 08.00 - 15.45
Salary Negotiable Depending on experience
Standard divisional company bonus
25 days holiday
Please click on the link to apply.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager