Customer Support Specialist - Clayton, Victoria
Due to expansion, this global company is now looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join their growing Customer Support team facility in Clayton, Victoria.
The Customer Support Specialist will be responsible for serving internal and external customers by maintaining inventory, equipment, supplies and parts necessary for a successful operation. Daily activities include;
* taking customer calls,
* coordinating the warehouse activities,
* delivering customer order fulfilment
* supporting our Australia/New Zealand Sales, Finance, and Legal teams.
* take a proactive leadership role in monitoring customer satisfaction and be accountable while taking ownership with a high degree of initiative.
This position consists of three parts;
* customer-facing (phone calls, emails),
* warehouse (inventory control, reordering packaging supplies, warehouse function, coordinating incoming sea freight)
* order fulfilment (entering parts orders, shipping parts and machines)
An aptitude to work on your own, whilst being a team player, is key to this role. Main experience for this role is;
* Proficient computer skills - Order Entry, Microsoft Office, ERP system
* Previous Warehouse experience
* Good customer service skills and a friendly, professional manner
* Experience with packaging, Forklifts, freight logistics and order fulfilment preferred
* Experience with international sea freight and container unloading preferred
* Manufacturing experience utilizing an Enterprise Resourcing Planning (ERP) system
* Ability to lift heavy and bulky machine parts
* Passionate about the success of the customer
* Thrives in a customer service environment
* Possess a positive attitude in high-pressure situations
* Professional appearance and attitude at all times
* Strong multi-tasking abilities
* Strong communication skills
* Effective written communication skills
* Proactive and honest communication
* Embraces and drives change
* Creative Solutions (Problem Solving) to resolve customer issues and develop viable alternatives when necessary
Apply to Melanie Mortin at Russell Taylor now for this fantastic role!
Russell Taylor is a Recruitment Company and has full authority to advertise this role on behalf of their Client.