RTG are currently on the lookout for a Cyber Security Engineer with a solid industrial security background within Information Security, Risk Management and industrial automation control systems.
The successful candidate will report to the Cyber Security Solutions Architect and support out client in professional service delivery. This will range from risk and compliance assessments, to designing and implementing secure environments within IACS operational technology (OT) environments. Responsibilities include client visits to sites for meetings, deployments of hardware/software and project delivery.
* Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
* A team player who has drive and tenacity with a willingness to learn
* Has good knowledge of and is competent with industrial automation control systems (IACS) operational technology (OT) environments and industrial internet of things (IIoT)
* Will hold one of the following qualifications; CSTM, CSTL, CEH, ECSA, OSCP, CTM/QSTM, CTL/SST, CISSP, CISA, GICSP
* Understanding of international standards and regulations; IEC 62443, ISO 27000 series, NIS-D(R), OG-86 etc
* Installation, administration and virtualisation of Windows/Linux/Unix server and client platforms
* Installation and administration of L3 networking, L2 switching and Wireless technologies
* Installation and administration of security products such as firewalls, IDS/IPS and vulnerability scanners
* Build and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external customers and key business stakeholders.
* Excellent communication skills with the confidence and ability to deliver formal reports and presentations both internally and externally
* The ability to research ideas/products to identify suitability for a solution
* Always follows good health & safety practices within and customer sites
* Can successfully complete all assigned tasks to plan and in line with company procedures and standards.
* Full UK driving license
Current full UK driving licence