Cyber Security Solutions Architect
Russell Taylor are recruiting for a Cyber Security Solutions Architect to work for a specialist System Integrator within the Nuclear Industry.
The Cyber Security Solutions Architect will be responsible for all engineering aspects of their particular offer, whilst ensuring they are delivered within the agreed margin. They will lead project and engineering delivery within several Business Units to budget and project time scales whilst exceeding customer expectations.
Key Purpose of the role:
* To lead the Cyber Security offering across the business to provide customer focused solutions that deliver the best outcomes for their customers.
* Provide input to assist with business development opportunities and provide Project Management of newly won contracts, including leading through all phases of the project or work cycle.
* Accountable for cyber service delivery in all sectors; meeting project time scales, KPI targets, quality compliance, safety requirements, continuous improvement and delivering the budgeted margin.
* Accountable for meeting all contractual obligations and meeting, and where possible exceeding, customer expectations.
* Support the business by representing the company in their area of expertise, developing and owning (as appropriate and agreed) specific customer relationships and building their reputation.
* Own the driving of continuous improvement and sharing of best practice for all aspects of the technical design, development, deployment and delivery of each project or contract relating to cyber security.
* As Cyber Security Solutions Architect support the Business Manager S&S in developing a growth strategy in their particular market sector and implement the Operational Delivery Plan.
* Work collaboratively with all Business Units to develop effective matrix management working, embedding effective governance, resource & risk management, and leveraging best practices.
Strategy and Plans:
* Supporting the Business Manager in deploying the Cyber Security Business Plan to meet all contractual obligations
* Conducting regular reviews of their offering, monitoring and taking action to ensure the S&S strategy and plans are delivered.
* Delivering accurate and timely reports in line with the Operational Business Plan.
* The development and implementation of operational risk, Health and Safety, and customer engagement plans.
* Supporting the delivery of business opportunities within their business area to support the future growth aspirations of the business and the annual budget.
Customer and Markets:
* Representing the company in the development of relationships with key customers, potential customers, partners and stakeholders to anticipate and meet customer's existing and future needs and enhance the reputation of the company.
* Ensuring the business delivers a level of service and added value that fosters the development of long-term partnering relationships.
* Leading customer service excellence and a continuous improvement culture, so that the business remains at the leading edge of service delivery and value in all its chosen markets.
* Optimising the utilisation of all resources, facilities and assets to deliver the best value to the customer and company.
* Leading the strategic relationship with the main customers and clients to provide reassurance around their Cyber Security needs.
* Accountability for the delivery of all Cyber and Security engineering services measured against agreed KPIs.
* Managing safety, regulatory matters, reputation and security risks associated with incidents and/or failures of service delivery that impact national capabilities and public services.
* Providing performance data to feed into Operational KPI's.
* Ensuring appropriate governance is in place to meet any legal requirement, and ensure that contract requirements are effectively delivered.
* Embedding a culture of safety across all projects and contracts and ensure a robust QA, health, safety and environmental framework is maintained.
* Leveraging services or resources from across the group to drive best practice and innovation.
* Supporting and embedding a lean approach to all engineering disciplines and contract delivery and instil a continuous improvement ethos within the operations department.
* Working with and supporting as necessary the other Business Managers to share resources and best practice.
Organisation and People:
* Providing leadership for Engineers under their control so they understand and implement the plans and are motivated to achieve their objectives.
Growth and Financials:
* For their area of responsibility support the Business Manager in the development of a sustainable growth pipeline to ensure that profitable growth targets are achieved, taking full account of the company's strategy, target markets and competitors' capabilities.
* Critically evaluating new business awards to ensure contracts are executed to a high standard and resourced appropriately and resources optimised.
* CISSP - Certified Information System Security Professional
* CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker
* CSTM / QSTM - CHECK Team Member
* OSCP - Offensive Security Certificate
* Check Team Leader Status 9CTL)
* Knowledge in IEC 62443; Industrial Networks & System Security.