Russell Taylor are proud to be assisting our client to recruit for a Demand Planner. This role for a Demand Planner is a fantastic opportuning for you if you are a well organised individual looking to a to join a company that can offer you a long term career path and allow you to have full exposure to the Supply Chain.
This role is sat within Supply Chain Planning team and you will all be working together to maintain and improve service levels and forecast accuracy by driving the monthly product demand forecast cycle, utilizing the existing statistical forecasting application, whilst positively impacting the inventory levels in the market for nominated division.
What your new role as a Demand Planner will look like:
- Helping to improve forecasting accuracy by driving the monthly product demand forecast cycle and utilizing the existing statistical forecasting application.
- To validate the data input in to the forecast, review and fine tune the statistical forecasts, where applicable.
- Monitor the demand plan performance (forecast error, accuracy, bias) by measuring actual versus planned performance at multiple planning levels. Prepare performance metrics and distribute to collaborators as feedback for continuous improvement.
- Working with both the Sales and Marketing teams to incorporate current and long-term market intelligence into the demand plan at product, customer and market levels and to develop, document and update the assumptions supporting the demand plan.
- Work with the Marketing team to incorporate new product introductions, product conversions and product deactivations in to the plan.
- Develop a demand-based revenue plan by business unit for comparison against annual business plans and financial forecast updates.
- Challenge the sales and marketing assumptions when significant deviations occur between the demand-based revenue plan and the business plans.
- Represent Demand Planning in the S&OP process and meetings and ultimately drive the S&OP process from Supply Chain side.
To be successful in your new role you will have:
We are looking for candidates who have significant knowledge and experience of Material Planning & Production Planning/Project Management gained in a fast-paced manufacturing environment that hold the following:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel and Access to design and execute complex queries and reporting.
- Strong understanding of SAP or similar MRP software
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain, Marketing or a related field
- Previous project management experience, including Lean Six Sigma and/or Green Belt certification
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a curious, inquisitive mind-set
- Excellent stakeholder management, communication and presentation skills
- 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holiday
- Competitive Employer Pension Contribution
- Opportunities for personal development with Tuition Reimbursement.
- Medical, dental and Vision Cover
- Access to all on-site facilities