Demolition Contracts Manager
Demolition Contracts Manager required to join an award winning South Wales Contractor who specialise in Demolition.
The successful candidate will be based out of the contractors South Wales head office but must be willing to visit sites nationwide. The post would also suit an experienced Senior Site/ Project Manager who is looking to take a step up to contracts manager level.
The job will entail providing support, guidance and professional advice across the demolition business.
- Managing multiple projects concurrently from inception through to completion
- Ensure efficient running of contracts
- Effective Management of all resources associated with the contract
- Managing and monitoring sub-contractors performance
- Working closely with the management team
- Operating as the first point of contract for clients/ the public/ site managers/ sub-contractors legislation
Training and Qualifications required:
- Experience in residential, commercial, industrial demolition projects
- Essential qualifications are CCDO, First Aid, Managers Black Card/ Supervisor Gold Card/ SMSTS certifications
- MCIOB, HNC/HND or Degree level in a related construction subject
- Demonstrate a proven track record of delivering multiple projects on time and within budget
- Experience as a Contracts Manager/ Project Manager, running Demolition projects valued between £5K – £5 million
- Proven strong management skills and ability to build and lead professional and efficient project site delivery teams
- Excellent communication and motivational skills to drive projects forward as well as effective dispute resolution skills
- Sound knowledge of contracts
- Proficient IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Project and a drawing related package.