National Operations Manager for the South
(6 Depots in total to oversee)
* Providing depots with the relevant operational assistance on a day to day basis
* Providing depot cover when required (this will involve nights out, sometimes consecutive depending on type of cover required)
* Liaison with the sales, transport planning, stock control and various head office departments when required.
* Attend to site visits as required including liaison with our customers
* Conduct depot audits, stock reconciliation and random vehicle checks.
* Monitor staff performance including assisting with disciplinary and grievance issues and staff appraisals.
* Continually monitor and adjust staff levels factoring in the needs of the business.
* Monitor and authorise all depot overtime ensuring all work carried out is justified.
* Ensure all work conducted is done in the most efficient manner taking the company, customers and H & S regulations into consideration.
* Provide positive re-enforcement to all staff including recognizing those individuals that excel in their respective roles.
* Identify staff training with reference to the depot and the individuals' requirements.
* Create and promote and positive attitude in the workplace, embracing and enforcing all H & S regulations.
* Provide inspired leadership to all depots and staff.
* Assist HR with staffing recruitment were necessary including job interviews. Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
* Support staff communication with the management team.
* Depot Management within a Maintenance and Repair ewould be hugely advantageous
* Experience dealing with staffing and HR issues
* 40 Hours Per Week - Monday to Friday
* Christmas Shutdown
* Salary £40,000 with company car and bonus
Please click on the link to apply. Full contractual benefits will be disclosed at interview... all of which are highly competitive. Salary negotiable depending upon experience.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager