Depot and Operations Manager for the South (Manufacturing
(6 Depots in total to oversee)
£40,000 + Company Car
Your New Role
* Providing depots with the relevant operational assistance on a day to day basis
* Providing depot cover when required (this will involve nights out, sometimes consecutive depending on type of cover required)
* Liaison with the sales, transport planning, stock control and various head office departments when required.
* Attend to site visits as required including liaison with our customers
* Conduct depot audits, stock reconciliation and random vehicle checks.
* Monitor staff performance including assisting with disciplinary and grievance issues and staff appraisals.
* Continually monitor and adjust staff levels factoring in the needs of the business.
* Monitor and authorise all depot overtime ensuring all work carried out is justified.
* Ensure all work conducted is done in the most efficient manner taking the company, customers and H & S regulations into consideration.
* Provide positive re-enforcement to all staff including recognizing those individuals that excel in their respective roles.
* Identify staff training with reference to the depot and the individuals' requirements.
* Create and promote and positive attitude in the workplace, embracing and enforcing all H & S regulations.
* Provide inspired leadership to all depots and staff.
* Assist HR with staffing recruitment were necessary including job interviews. Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
* Support staff communication with the management team.
* Depot Management within a Maintenance and Repair ewould be hugely advantageous
* Experience dealing with staffing and HR issues
* 40 Hours Per Week - Monday to Friday
* Christmas Shutdown
* Salary £40,000 with company car and bonus
Please click on the link to apply.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager