Looking for a Terminal Engineer to be based at the Gosport Oil & Fuel Terminal to; be accountable for all maintenance and engineering matters onsite, interface with the central engineering team, lead the execution of minor new works and ensure the site remains compliant against PPM.
- To manage and develop the engineering resources such that Gosport Terminal operates flexibly and efficiently to meet the engineering compliance and KPI targets whilst maintaining an exemplary SHE performance.
- Manage the maintenance and engineering interface between the Terminal and the Engineering Department.
- Accountable for ensuring the compliance with the Planned Preventative Maintenance schedule of inspections for all site assets at the Terminal via Agility (CMMS).
- Maintain plant equipment in order to maximise availability of fuel delivery of fuel to authorised demanders in line with relevant objectives and targets.
- Responsible to liaise with Project Engineers and contractors/suppliers to ensure the Risk Assessments, Job Method Statements and skilled person competence is satisfactory to allow work to be approved.
- Attend progress meetings, or lead and report on progress where projects are managed by the Terminal.
- Identify and initiate Management of Change processes where there is a change to procedures, plant & equipment, people or substances.
- Ensure compliance with the Safe Systems of Work (SSoW) at all times, including Control of Works AP, issuing of permits and supervision of contractors.
- Qualified in relevant engineering discipline (Mechanical, Electrical or Control & Instrumentration)
- Relevant experience of working on a COMAH site
- Understanding of upper tier COMAH installations and recognition of the importance of the safety culture
- Able to demonstrate thorough knowledge of petroleum supply chain and working arrangements of petroleum storage terminal