My client is a leading main contractor that is well established in the market place. They operate nationally producing multi million pound projects. Due to an increase in recent contracts they currently are in need of a Design Engineer with experience in roofing and cladding to join their team. They focus on both small and large projects. They are looking for a Design Engineer to work major Construction projects in HealthCare, Education, Residential and Commercial.
The successful candidate will be able to hit the ground running and have experience working within the roofing and cladding role previously.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist engineering staff in the design and development of systems and components
- Be able to liaise with all engineering staff to ensure the form, fit and function of designs
- Ensure cost effectiveness and manufacturability of designs
- Collaborate with the engineering staff to produce design sketches
- Be able to create CAD drawings for construction projects
- Attend site visits and work closely with other departments
- Review and verify design drawings
- Review structural analyses, prototype test processes operations and procedures
- Design Engineer
- Experience in a roofing and cladding background
- Proficient in AutoCad