Role: Design Engineer / Staff Engineer / Product Reviewer
Location: Dublin / Ireland
Salary: DOE / Excellent Benefits
Russell Taylor Group has a fantastic opportunity for a Design Engineer / Staff Engineer / Product Reviewer to join our client's location in Ireland, Dublin. Due to the ongoing growth and success, we are searching for an experienced Medical Device Assessor who will join our leading Medical Regulatory Team and working with limited supervision, will independently plan and carry out complex and high-level (often of a highly confidential nature) projects to achieve our company objectives.
- Performs needs analysis to identify areas for study or opportunities for new programs.
- Resolves technical issues and explains client's procedures and requirements.
- Coordinates complex laboratory activities by developing data sheets
- Have a strong customer focus, flexibility subject to training and qualification milestones, perform key CE certification responsibilities to support safe products to market.
- Resolves complex engineering issues associated with Variation Notices
- Represents our clients on technical committees of national and/or international organizations.
- Provides leadership and technical advice on special projects that involve complex, new or unusual issues
- May provide direction as a Primary Designated Engineer or Designated Engineer for specific product categories.
Degree in Microbiology, Biochemistry, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent experience
Competent working knowledge of ISO 13485 and relevant medical device directive (MDD)
Technical knowledge of the design / manufacturing of medical devices in line with ISO 13485