Warrington - North West
Salary £25,000 - £35,0000 + Company Package
My Client are a multi award winning regional housing developer and due to upcoming projects, they are seeking an experienced architectural technician to join their technical department in there Warrington office.
The role is to provide technical support and information to Construction, Commercial and Sales departments and maintain good communication to ensure the required level of service is maintained. The successful Arch Tech will assist in the production of new and existing national house type ranges, development of specifications and Standard Details. Visit sites as part of a team to inspect and discuss construction issues. Ensure updated drawings are issued in accordance with department procedures.
As a Technician you will be given designed layouts to work on and produce construction information for site issue. You must have the ability to critically analyse construction details including checking of external supplied information, together with managing and co-ordinating your own workload and the responsibility for ensuring accuracy of information produced
Key Responsibilities and skills:
- Be able to interpret and draw CAD models
- Technical Coordination of projects
- Interpret and use CAD and Revit
- Deal with site querie
- Produce layouts and Technical reports for Land Appraisals, and prepare working drawings, details and specifications, with minimum supervision.
- Provide technical support and information to Construction Commercial and Sales departments and maintain good communication to ensure the required level of service is maintained
- Produce and submit Planning & Building Regulation Applications and obtain planning permissions and other statutory approvals e.g. satisfy any imposed conditions.
- Visit sites as part of a team to inspect and discuss construction issues.
- Prepare Sales and Legal information e.g. Conveyance plans, sales area layout drawings etc
- Produce designs for layouts, house designs etc.
- Ensure updated drawings are issued in accordance with department procedures.
- Provide technical support and information to Construction, Commercial and maintain good communication to ensure the required level of service is maintained.
- Maintain good understanding of interior Building Regulations and construction issues.
My client are looking for an experienced Architectural Technician who has a great amount of experience within the new build residential sector and has been a similar role within a Technical Department of a Housebuilder or Architectural Practice
If you are interested in this position, then please apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and if you require any more information please call Lauren Adamson on 0151 737 5560