Die Cutting Machine Operator
Shift Pattern - Double Days
Our client is an established packaging manufacturer servicing various Pharmaceutical businesses. This is an excellent opportunity for a die cutting operator/die cutter to join a well established organisation near Chester, who, despite the current climate they are undergoing a period of expansion.
There are 2 positions available, one is a permanent position and one a 3month FTC vacancy.
* Setting and running of die cutting machine
* Ensure all customer requirements are met
* Maintain machinery where applicable
* Ensure all quality procedures are adhered to including all paperwork
* Ensure manufacturing unit is safe
* Ensure good housekeeping is adhered to
Experience you will have:
* Experience working within a packaging / print manufacturer
* Die cut experience - BOBST preferable but will consider other similar machinery
* Generic print finishing
* QC / Inspection experience
* Team player
Our client have done their uttmost to ensure they provide a safe working COVID environment - slight changes to the usual shift patterns have changed in order to deep sanitise all machinery ahead of the next shirt.
Please click on the link to apply.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager