Digital Solutions Owner
Full time - Permanent
Stone, Staffordshire or Home based with UK wide travel
Benefits you'll get:
- 25 days Annual Leave plus bank holidays, Flexible working, Pension Scheme, Life Assurance Policy (x4 annual salary), Private Health Care, Lifestyle screening, Salary Sacrifice schemes, Childcare voucher schemes, Employee Assistance Programmes, Employee Discount Scheme, Cycle to work Scheme, Green Car Scheme.
What will you be doing?
- You will be responsible for actively supporting and driving the Digital Solutions Team vision and solutions roadmap.
- Providing expert advice on shaping complex platform transformation programs for clients.
- Working with clients to understand and anticipate their needs and translate them into solution requirements.
- Implementing of software projects using agile methods. (SCRUM)
- Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally.
Where will you be doing it?
- Our client is a leading system integrator based in Stone, Staffordshire.
What you'll need:
- A Bachelors, Masers or Diploma in Systems Engineering or a comparable qualification with relevant experience in the area of Industrial 4.0,
- Experience in Industrial 4.0,
- Strong IT experience in an industrial environment, (production, shop floor, test bench)
- Communication & team skills,
- Ability to cope well under pressure,
- Full drivers' licence, and willingness to travel
We appreciate your CV may not be up to date. No problem, just apply and we'll deal with that later.