Field Support Professional
My client is a specialist in laser-guided machinery used in concrete finishing and placement, who have an exciting opportunity for a Field Support Professional.
The Field Support Professional provides hands-on support for demonstration and training of our client's products, both in the field as well as at the head office.
The core assignments are as follows:
- Coordinate and execute all product demonstrations as directed by Field Support Professional (FSP) Manager
- Conduct field and SCI training of all new operators.
- Cultivate and nurture relationships with equipment owners and operators to facilitate information flow.
- Ongoing refinement of field demonstration, training techniques and SCI classes.
- Accurate and complete record keeping for all customer interaction in customer database (GoldMine & IssueTrak)
- Assist with customer service issues and repairs in the field.
- Travel and work with Territory Managers, Dealers and Regional Managers to maximize representation.
- Execute all product model demonstrations and training events.
- Maintain all demo equipment to the highest standards.
- Communicate with customers to align training and demo needs.
- Assist with international sales, prototype testing, and field service activity.
- Increase and communicate understanding of the unique opportunities and challenges for products.
- Communicate the needs of the customer back to various departments including Sales, Customer Support, Parts and Engineering
Job Requirements and Conditions
- 5+ years concrete finishing and paving experience required with ability to train others in finishing and paving.
- Must have strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills, able to perform minor repairs on small engines, hydraulics, Electrical circuits, and laser equipment.
- 80-90% travel necessary to perform the job well.
- Ability to lift up to 20Kgs while following appropriate safety procedures.
- Comfortable working in different environmental conditions (e.g. heat, cold, wind, rain)
- Must be able to understand technical and nontechnical documents relating to operating, training, maintenance, and repair of the equipment.
- Full UK Driving License, must have experience of towing trailers.
- Hold Association of Concrete Industrial Flooring Contractors (ACIFC)/Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS).
Russell Taylor is acting as an Employment Agency and has full authority to advertise this position, if you are interested in applying for the position, please send your C.V to email@example.com