Role: Document Controller - Construction
Location: North West, UK
Russell Taylor Group has an exciting opportunity for a Document Controller to join a Global Construction Company based within the North West of the UK. We are looking for someone who has worked previously within the Construction / Engineering Industry, please apply within to avoid disappointment. You will be responsible for executing complex and primary protocols / procedures within the project document control systems.
- Work closely with the Lead Document Controller and Document Control Manager and complete tasks when required and to the correct deadline.
- Process outgoing / incoming documents including, registry, receipt, classification, distribution, storage, archiving and retrieval.
- To understand all project management principles, quality plans, quality systems and document control documentation.
- Assist in the implementation and development of procedures within project document controls, supervised by the document control management.
- Prepare document control reports as per management's requests.
- Build working relationships externally / internally and communicate any document control projects as and when required.
- Must have at least 2 year's experience as a Document Controller or been in control of project documents on complex and large projects.
- Have good written and oral English communication skills.
- Experience in protocols and procedures in document control.
- Experience working within Construction, Engineering or Resource Industries.
- Very organised, analytical and problem solving skills within strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Project Collaboration Tools / Electronic Data Management Systems / Sharepoint.
- Has experience preparing document control forms and templates.
- Can develop training skills and have working knowledge of ISO 9001
Keywords: Document Controller, Documentation, Projects, Project Control, Complex Projects, Large Projects, Construction, Sharepoint, Engineering, quality, monitor, north west, Bolton, Manchester, Liverpool