- Monitor, maintain and distribute drawings and documents for multiple projects using the Document Management System (4projects).
- Receive, check and accurately record into DMS (4projects).
- Distribute all projects drawings and documentation in an efficient manner as requested.
- Complete regular checks to ensure the QA process is being followed.
- Where required input progress information at regular intervals as specified by the Design Manager.
- Deliver training and support to internal colleagues, external consultants and supply chain members, the use of the DMS (4projects).
- Produce reports on documentation and progress as requested.
- Contribute to compilation of final project reports.
- Assist Senior Document Controller as and when required.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Working knowledge of Viewpoint4projects is essential.
- Document control experience working with one of the following packages:
- Business Collaboration
- Confident in all MS office programmes.
- Ability to manage a busy workload with conflicting priorities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Essential - Driving Licence due to requirement travelling between 2 offices.
Excellent opportunity to work on large multi-million pound projects.