Document Controller - Wirral
We are proud to offer the opportunity to work for a company who is a globally recognised industry leader. This role Document Controller would be suited to you if you are a forward thinking, well organised individual with an understanding of Engineering or Construction site documentation. In this role you will be responsible for the organising orders and deliveries of all goods purchased, managing the documentation of good and adhering to health, safety and environmental policies. Would you like the opportunity to grow your career? Do you want to work for a market leader? If Yes, this is the role for you.
Your new role as Document Controller will involve:
- You will be responsible for all purchased goods and the documents required for them. Ensuring that products and documentation are correctly delivered to site on time and in full.
- You will be liaising with suppliers and various personnel within the business to update on progress, chase documentation and negotiate when needed.
- Managing purchase orders and inspection forms for clients.
- Keep track of all movements of stock, orders and site requirements.
- Input data in to Excel, Access and Outlook.
- Produce reports for the supply chain updating them on the progress
- Supporting the procurement team with admissive tasks as and when required.
To be successful in your new role you will have:
- A good understanding of Excel, Access and Outlook
- Previous experience of document control or procurement or process auditing
- Knowledge of planning, scheduling and negotiating
- Be a forward thinking individual with ideas to improve processes.
- Have very good organisation skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Be able to communicate with personal of various levels.
- Willingness to travel
- A good understanding of onsite HSE
- Holiday 25 Days
- Employers Pension contribution
- Fantastic local transport links, retails outlets and gymnasiums
How To Apply
Please click on the link to apply ensuring your contact information is fully up to date.
Manufacturing Divisional Manager