My client are a large national housing contractor based in Warrington. Due to an increase in contract wins they are looking for document controller to join their office in Warrington. The successful applicant will be providing support on all of the projects and is responsible for the organisations documents. This post involves coordinating with the different departments within an organisation and ensuring that documents are kept in the right location and are accessible to all internal services. The Document Controller must ensure they check and approve documents before they are filed and liaise with internal and external agencies to ensure that documents contain correct, understandable and up-to-date information.
- Monitor, maintain and distribute drawings and documents for multiple projects using the Document Management System (4projects) - Essential.
- Receive, check and accurately record into DMS (4projects).
- Distribute all projects drawings and documentation in an efficient manner as requested.
- Complete regular checks to ensure the QA process is being followed.
- Where required input progress information at regular intervals as specified by the Design Manager.
- Deliver training and support to internal colleagues, external consultants and supply chain members, the use of the DMS (4projects).
- Produce reports on documentation and progress as requested.
- Contribute to compilation of final project reports.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Working knowledge of Viewpoint4projects is essential.
- Previous experience working for a housing developer essential
- Document control experience working with one of the following packages:
- 4 Projects
- Business Collaboration
- Confident in all MS office programmes.
- Knowledge of BMS
- Ability to manage a busy workload with conflicting priorities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Essential - Driving Licence
Excellent opportunity to work on large housing projects with a contractor who can offer a stable work pipeline and market leading salary and benefits packages. If you have the skills and experience outlined above and would like to be considered for this position please apply now or contact Aisling Ward on 01517375560 for more information