My client is a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy that operates nationally. They are looking for a Drainage Engineer to join there consultancy in Manchester on a permanent basis.
- Engineering appraisals of developable land
- Design SUDS (soakaways, swales and balancing/attenuation ponds)
- Hydraulic modelling of surface water drainage networks along with online or offline storage solutions using Causeway flow or Microdrainage
- Drafting wide range of engineering drawings using BricsCAD
- Excellent understanding of application of surface water management products
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of using Windes/Microdrainage
- Experience in Civils 3D, AutoCAD, Revit
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Experience of working in a consultancy previously
- Excellent IT skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established consultancy. To apply for the position please email your CV to the below contact details or contact me on 0151 737 5560.