Russell Taylor are Proud to offer this amazing opportunity for an E&I Technician to join our Client who is a global market leader and passionate about continuous improvement. This role would be ideal for you if you are an E&I Technician with experience of working in a face paced FMCG manufacturing background. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that has a passion to develop its employees and having a good company morals and loyal employees is important to them.
In your role you will be working with your team to help keep production running smoothly, your duties will be to Maintain, Repair, Commission and Improve the Production Equipment where needed.
In your new role you duties will be:
* Working as a team to maintain the Production Plant and Site Equipment using the work routines to minimise downtime and contribute to the achievement of production targets.
* Investigate faults and repair the electrical, instrumentation and weighing systems.
* Respond as quickly as possible to any line stoppages or breakdowns reported via the Manufacturing Teams
* The inspection, maintenance and adjustments of calibration of electrical, instrumentation and weighing equipment.
* Take an active part of the E&I team and the maintenance team to proactively identify and progress minor improvement projects
* Liaising with suppliers of electrical/instrumentation equipment to ensure the correct specification and procurement of spares.
* Ensures the adherence to Health, Safety and Welfare at Work systems and procedures.
Skills you require to be successful in your new role:
* The job holder ideally will have a minimum of 4 years' experience in a range of instrument, electrical and control engineering roles within industry
* HNC in Control/Instrumentation Engineering, or equivalent and/ or relevant
* 17th edition
* A clear understanding of loop and schematic diagrams and able to interpret and mark-up electrical/instrumentation technical schematic drawings to as built status.
* Have a strong understanding of all process plants and control loops. Able to diagnose faults on PLC/DCS/SCADA systems.
* Have a Strong understanding of all process plans and able to diagnose faults on Process Equipment.
* Experience within a Fast Manufacturing Consumer Goods environment desirable
* Numerate and Computer literate
* Strong interpersonal skills, flexible, decisive, good organisation & self-planning skills
* Good communication with a sense of urgency to direct efforts towards clear objectives & to focus on outcomes
* Receptive to ideas and supportive of others
Mon - Friday 08:00-16.00
Rotated Weekend and Evening callouts available after probation
* 30 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
* Pension paying up to 9%
* Income protection Scheme
* Private medical insurance
* Cash Plan Scheme
* Cycle to work Scheme
* Child Car Vouchers
* Training and development opportunities